Important Notice: This product has not been evaluated or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease.
NEPE14 products are non-euphoric mixtures of full plant phytocannabinoids that contain less than 0.3% Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (△9-THC) with a full complement of other cannabis phytochemicals and essential fatty acids (EFAs).
NEPE14 products are marketed under California’s Medical and Adult Use Cannabis Regulation and Safety Act (MAUCRSA) as manufactured, distributed and dispensed for the OXI Health & Humanitarian Program by the MJRX-led family of MAUCRSA licensees MJX and Beaver Farms South (Cultivation) La India (Manufacturing) and Beaver Freight (Distribution) and Jet Room, Inc. (Dispensary) under partnership agreement with Full Spectrum Omega, Inc (FSO) and Hemjoba, Inc.
- Non-euphoric, proprietary mixture of phytochemicals & EFAs
- Not classified as a controlled substance by the U.S. DEA
- Effective for several medical conditions in human case reports
- Statistically significant preclinical laboratory test results
– Acute and chronic pain relief
– Wound healing
– Immune system booster – hematopoietic components
(e.g. T-cells, bone marrow)
- Current studies ongoing at multiple Federal and Academic labs
– Pain relief and opioid replacement or use reduction
– Immune system booster
– Cell/tissue regeneration and healing
– Radiation injury